2.2. Importing your VPN Profile (PC)
Once you have installed OpenVPN Connect you will need to import the correct user profile associated with your system. Please contact email@example.com for assistance with obtaining your OpenVPN profile.
Import the VPN Profile:
- Save the profile file to your computer in the C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config directory
- extract the compressed (.zip) file
- Access the OpenVPN menu from the windows system tray by right-clicking on the OpenVPN icon
- Click on "import File" from the menu
- If the OpenVPN profile is successfully imported you will see the following: