1.1. Logging In and Out
User login credentials must first be set by an administrator. For login credential setup contact your site system administrator or contact email@example.com.
- In order to Logon to the RCK System Interface, the user must first double click on the RCK System Interface icon.
- Once the program is loaded, click the Logon button from the top toolbar.
- A dialog box will the appear prompting the user to enter his/her password.
- Once the password is entered, click the OK button.
- The operator will then be logged on and ready to use the RCK System Interface.
- In order to Logoff off the RCK System Interface, the user must click the Logoff button from the top toolbar.
- The user will then be prompted by a dialog box to confirm that they would like to log out of the system.
- By clicking the "Yes" button, the user will complete the log off process. By clicking the "No" button, the log off process will be cancelled and the user will return to the RCK System Interface.
Closing the User Interface
- If the user attempts to shut down the user interface using the "X" button at the top right corner of the screen, a dialog box will appear to confirm that the user would like to stop the user interface
- By clicking the "yes" button the user will completely shut down the user interface. By clicking the "No" button, the termination process will be cancelled and the user will return to the RCK System Interface.